About Scott Harriman
Scott Harriman has been working in graphics and interactive design for 18+ years. He worked in-house as a motion designer at a major sports television network early on and since then in a number of design roles at a major eCommerce dot com.
For the past 7+ years, he’s focused primarily on User Experience Design and UX Architecture, supporting enterprise and consumer-facing websites and apps for major Fortune 500 brands.
He’s produced and delivered design executions for clients such as Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, Toyota USA, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Jeep, Fox Sports, the Atlanta Braves, Nascar, the Nashville Predators, and more.
Scott grew up on the coast of Maine working in a third generation family operated bakery. Ask him how young he was when his grandfather and mother steered his fledgling artistic skills toward cake decorating at the family business…( “It was wicked young, deah”. )
User Experience Professional Association (UXPA) Magazine
Scott has also done a wide variety of freelance work over the years, encompassing a range of specialty areas and deliverable types:
- websites for entertainers;
- Music/CD packaging;
- advertising campaigns:
- vehicle wraps;
- t-shirts and other lifestyle garments;
- illustrations and cartoons;
- branding and identity systems for projects as diverse as:
- a political action committee;
- several mid-size and large urban nightclubs;
- a Maine state senate race candidate’s campaign look;
- a custom branded special event day at a major amusement park chain;
- exterior dimensional signage for several businesses;
- several years of nightclub event flier design.
- and more.